August 10, 2015

Glam Gams

I have been really into sequins lately. I just can't seem to get enough. I have been attaching them to all sorts of things. I'm currently working in a DIY sequin hat post, have started embroidering sequin patches for fun, and of course, I adorned these fishnet tights with them. Sequins are such a unique way to add a bit of fun and energy to your favorite clothes, accessories, and craft projects! I always recommend sewing sequins on for a sturdy hold, but using a strong fabric/craft glue works as well. I used glue on this pair of stockings because I knew I would only be wearing them a couple times here and there, and am not too concerned with them being snagged and falling off. 

Let me know what you think about this crazy pair of legs I have going on in this post. Would you ever wear sequins tights like these? 


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...