June 22, 2015

Wear The Canvas on Instagram

It may come as no surprise that a lot of bloggers have started using Instagram as a form of micro blogging lately. I know that I have found myself doing just that. For some reason Instagram is just an easier way to tell the story I want to tell, share images of my life, and connect with people. I have been blogging on and off for 5 years, and have never connected with as many people through my blog as I have with my Instagram account. It has also has been helping me a lot with my photography skills, which is something I am always striving to make better. 

If you like to see pictures of bright and fun things, get product sneak peeks, or just really like confetti, I highly recommend following me! You can find me on IG under the name @wearthecanvas . And if you decide to check out my feed, or follow along, make sure to not be shy and say 'hi!"  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...