May 01, 2015

DIY Confetti Nails

Hey lovelies! I have a question for you. Does this confetti look familiar? That's right, it's the same from my DIY confetti post I did last month! Well, I thought that I would put it to use, and give myself a fresh new mani. You can create this look too, it's so simple and fun! Read on...
-Clear nail polish
-White nail polish
-Small paper confetti
-Toothpick

Paint a base layer on your nails with the clear coat. When that is dry, paint on the white color. 
Add a tiny drop of clear polish to one end of the toothpick. Then, quickly pick up a small piece of confetti with the toothpick and place it on to your nails. Use the other end of the toothpick (that is dry) to tap down the confetti, and spread the clear polish underneath. Let the confetti dry for a few minutes, then add one or two clear top coats.
This manicure is pretty awesome, especially since you can match your nails to pretty much any party theme that you like! I chose to match mine to this tassel garland I made. What do you think?

p.s. Let me know if you try this look out! You can send me photo, tag me @wearthecanvas on Instagram and/or Facebook, and don't forget to use #wearthecraft when posting your pics!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...