March 29, 2015

Wear The Canvas With Firmoo (A Review)

 photo firmoo1.gif
It's no secret that I wear glasses quite often; something I'm sure most of my long time blog followers know. I gave up contacts back in 2008, and have only  recently started wearing them again. This is also the first year ever where I've had multiple pairs of glasses to mix and match with different outfits. 
Firmoo.com took notice of my glasses habit, and asked me if I could review a pair of glasses for them. What I found really neat about this collaboration, is that I was able to pick the style I wanted, and get my personal prescription added! Since I have a pair of black cat eyes, and a pair of clear hipster glasses (for lack of a better term,) I decided to pick out a pair that were funky and fun, and something I probably would never normally go for. 
I chose this pair of wayfarers in this cool orange gradient tone. They are very fresh and unique, and have such a 70's vibe to them, which I absolutely love! Not to mention, they are insanely lightweight, which is a great quality for someone who wears glasses often. They shipped super quickly, and came with an adorable vintage map print case and cleaning cloth. The prices on frames are insanely good, but they also offer first time customers 50% off! If you want to snag a pair of cool new specs, click here for more details on how to get your own pair for a steal of a deal! 

xxoo  Jené

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...