December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year's Eve! I hope you're all ready for 2015. I know I sure am. The start of a new year always makes me so happy! Not knowing what's in store is half the fun, and the other half is planning out all the things you want, and hope, to happen!
I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off today, and I can not wait to take a breather tonight and celebrate. I have my outfit all picked out, and I'm so excited to put it on! This glitzy gold 1960's dress was in my store, and since no one bought it, it is now mine! I haven't worn it yet, and I knew New Year's Eve would be the perfect time for it!
 Do you have a perfect outfit for tonight? Comment below and tell me all about it!

xxoo Jené

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! You'll have to post some pictures of your wearing it. I'm sporting a gold dress on my blog today, too. Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://thepreppylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com/2014/12/new-years-sparkle.html . Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ashleigh! I dont have many photos of me wearing it =( but I can't wait to party in it again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...