November 15, 2014

Pretty Pretty Poncho

Do you ever come across a lost article of clothing that you absolutely love, but somehow just sort of forgot about, until you unearth it from the deep, dark, depths of your closet? That's how I feel about this poncho. I've had this baby in my Etsy shop for quite some time now, and it somehow faded from my mind. I took it to the vintage market I was selling at last month, and I just can't believe no one has bought it yet! I think it's one of my favorite things in the shop.

Even though I sell pre-loved vintage items, I like to keep them really clean  for my customers, so I never really wear them myself. They hang in my shop closet only to be rotated and lightly cleaned periodically to keep fresh. I decided to give this poncho a spin around the old block because it's way too cute to not be worn! I wanted to show you guys one of the ways it could be styled, and also wanted to get some updated photos for my store gallery. If you want more info about it, you can find it at this link here!

xxoo Jené

Outfit Details:
-Poncho: Vintage from my shop
-Dress: Vintage
-Glasses: Ray Ban 
-Necklace: Terikk Designs
-Socks: Nordstrom
-Shoes: Nine West

2 comments:

  1. it's beautiful! i love ponchos, but can never find a really good one that is the combination between stylish, comfortable and casual.

    Your website and your shop is beautiful! I love your photography and styling. I'm glad to have discovered your blog and your shop :)

    -amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Amber <3

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...