September 26, 2014

Changing Things Up Around Here

Hi lovelies! I know I have been kind of absent on all of my social sites lately, but it's for good reason! I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and have been trying to figure out what direction I want to take my life/career/company. I've decided to go a different route with Wear The Canvas, in hopes that it will grow in the direction I have always wanted to take it. 

I will no longer be posting personal posts to my blog or Instagram account, and want to focus strictly on WTC editorials, designs, collaborations, etc. Over the next year I will be slowly changing my Etsy shop over to handmade fashions from strictly vintage. I still plan on posting the occasional vintage treasure for sale, but only when it's a true gem! This phase will be the longest, as I still have a ton of vintage items to post. 

I just want to give a huge thanks to all of those who have supported me, and followed me through my journey so far. It's time for me to really reach for the stars, and I hope you all will continue to follow me on this new adventure!

xxoo Jené

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...