August 05, 2014

Summer Snapshots


I have been one busy little lady lately. I had friends in town for a week, then Fermin's family came to stay, and in between hosting and "vacationing," I've had my regular work. Things have since slowed down, and although I am truly happy I've been staying busy with guests, I am excited to get back to my daily grind. 
I've been kind of lazy about carrying around my DSLR lately, opting for my phone for picture taking instead. My iPhone is so much more portable, and just seemed like a better option for the amount of traveling and activities I've been doing. I cleaned out my entire phone from all the pictures I've taken the past few weeks, and there were tons! There were way to any to post, so I just chose some of my favorites to share with you today!

xxoo Jené



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...