August 20, 2014

Bouquet of Orchids

I have been anxiously waiting to wear and post about this dress since I thrifted it last month. I remember finding it, and silently freaking out over it. It never ceases to amazing me when I find a gorgeous dress that everyone else just seemed to pass up without a glance. I mean, how could you not want this dress? The print is so fun and bold, and the style is just so pin up chic!

I wore it on Sunday for a day trip to Seattle. I woke up really early and got all dolled up. Sundays are probably the one day that I dress up the most because it's the one day of the week I give fully to myself. It's funny how much time I allow work, chores, and just life in general, to take up in my day. I'm happy I've started to take time for myself (even if it is just one day a week) to just decompress and get all decked out.

xxoo Jené

Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Vintage
Hair clip: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...