April 15, 2014

Featured in Sew Magazine 2014

Just dropping in tell you all that my DIY Fabric Flower Headband is featured in the May 2014 issue of Sew Magazine! I am always so honored when a magazine publishes one of my tutorials. It makes my day a little brighter, and also makes me realize I am creating things that others enjoy, which is really why I do DIY posts. Of course I am in love with crafting, but I love to share my expertise and know-how with others. I truly believe making things with your own two hands enriches one's life, and makes the world a more beautiful place. I've always felt like a born teacher, and this blog is an outlet for me to teach others what I know. I want to give a big thank you to all of you who support me and my blog! Without you, I would just be a voice without an audience, and my need to share might go unnoticed. I just hope in the future I can create and publish more tutorials on a regular basis for all of you to enjoy!

xxoo Jené

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...