April 03, 2014

Bloom Where You Are Planted

I guess it's becoming sort of a tradition to take pictures with this magnolia tree in my backyard. Well, at least for the past two years it has been! The flowers are just so pink and pretty; it's hard not to to want to take a million photos of them. Yesterday it warmed up a bit, and the sun sort of came out to the point where it felt like it was actually spring. I took a break from working to hang outside and smell the flowers! I swear, there's nothing a little warmth and sunshine can't cure! I know most of you northerners would agree. The brief change in weather made me antsy for summer, and left me thinking of nicer days I used to enjoy in Florida. I love the Northwest so much, but lately I have been really missing my hometown, Miami. Sometime's I think I'm crazy for moving so far away, even though I am really happy I did. Does that even make sense?

xxoo Jené


Outfit Details:
-Dress: Gifted from a friend
-Tights: Target
-Shoes: Vintage
-Hair clips: Forever 21 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...