March 25, 2014

Twirly Girl

You know those dresses that are super light and flowy? The ones that you can't help but spin and twirl in? This dress is one of them! Every time I wear it, I make myself dizzy from whirling around. It's so fun, and makes me feel like a child again. The wind kept blowing and picking up the bottom of my dress while taking these photos also. It was funny and awkward, but mostly just funny!
 This day was also the first time I ever used a curling iron to successfully put waves in my hair! I can't believe it took me so long to learn how to do it to my liking. I was using a 2 inch barrel iron for years, knowing I needed a 1.5 inch one, but was just too lazy that I did not buy one until recently. I've really been wanting to grow my hair out long again, and when I do, I fully plan to wave it often. Now, only if it would grow!

xxoo Jené

Outfit Details:
-Dress: H&M
-Sweater: Vintage
-Necklace: Vintage
-Shoes: Nine & Company


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...