March 17, 2014

Rock The Boat

Happy Monday lovelies! I'm here to brighten your day with some sunny tropical photos from my time in Florida. These are from my sister's rehearsal dinner. After practicing all the dull stuff like the line-up and walking, we got to go party on a boat for dinner! I was very excited because I have not been on a boat for years!

We set off in the evening, so we were able to see the sun setting over the ocean. It was really beautiful. Then, it got dark and the party really started! We had drinks, danced, and we even had a conch blowing contest! I don't know about you, but it's really hard for me to not have a good time on a boat, especially when it's with great company! 

xxoo Jené

Outfit Details:
-Earrings: Vintage
-Necklace: Vintage
-Dress: Be Bop
-Clutch: mudpie
-Shoes: Highlights


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...