March 13, 2014

Come Sail Away

I am so excited to be posting these photos today! Of all the outfit pics I snapped while in Florida, these are some of my favorite. I am in love with this little cotton mini I picked up at Forever 21, and am even more obsessed with the nautilus shell clutch I bought from Shell World

My entire family stayed at a place called the Key Largo Lighthouse & Marina for the week of my sisters wedding. It was a huge property plush with palm trees, with an oceanfront back yard, and even had it's own lighthouse, which I actually stayed in during my visit! I never thought I'd even spend one night sleeping in a lighthouse, let alone multiple! I took these photos on the back deck of the main house. Just looking at them makes me wish I was back there right now! 

xxoo Jené


Outfit Details:
-Dress: Forever 21
-Shoes: Deena & Ozzy
-Clutch: mudpie
-Earrings: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...