February 15, 2014

Winter in Blossom

Hi lovelies! Hope you are all having a great start to your weekend. I am currently sick, but that's OK! It will be a nice and relaxing couple of days while I recuperate. I wanted to share the rest of my outfit with you that I wore for my coffee filter rose floral crown tutorial.

 I love this vintage dress that I got from work a few months ago. It's just all around peachy goodness! I paired it with a vintage shawl my sister gave me a few years ago, and some really old sparkly flower sandals. I pretty much just made this outfit with things that I'll probably never let go until they are literally falling apart! Do you have anything in your closet you're not willing to ever part with? Comment below and tell me!

xxoo Jené 


Outfit Details:
-Shawl: Vintage
-Dress: Vintage
-Shoes: MontegoBay Club
-Flower Crown: Wear The Canvas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...