February 13, 2014

Shirley Temple Recipe

I'm sure you have heard, but Shirley Temple passed away three days ago on February 10th, 2014. I heard the news that morning while taking Fermin to work. I was so sad, and could not believe it. I grew up watching Shirley Temple movies, and am constantly making Fermin watch YouTube videos of my favorite songs she sung. I decided to drink a Shirley Temple mocktail in her honor, and wanted to share the recipe so you could do the same!
Ingredients:
3 oz. ginger ale
0.25 oz. Grenadine 
Garnish 

Pour ginger ale over ice. Add the Grenadine and garnish.
Classic Shirley Temple's have a cherry garnish, but I decided to use raspberries on a toothpick, and a flower. I also rimmed the glass with pink sugar for an added touch!

Hope you enjoy! xxoo Jené

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...