December 05, 2013

Yule Loggin'

I say it every month, but wow, I can not believe it's already December! Time has been flying by and I don't know if I'm happy or sad about it. 2013 has been one of the hardest years for me. A lot of change has been happening and I've had multiple medical conditions that have caused me to take a lot of unwanted time off from work. I am just hoping the ending of the year brings some amazing things. My birthday is in one week, then Fermin's birthday is four days later, and of course we must not forget about Christmas and New Years! Looks good so far, but hopefully my arm/hand makes a quick recovery so I can get back to blogging more, 'cause man, I miss being able to craft and take pictures without an achy arm! 

xxoo Jené


Outfit Details:
-Coat: XOXO
-Cardigan: Vintage
-Turtleneck: Vintage
-Skirt: Vintage
-Ring: Vintage
-Shoes: Vintage Ferragamo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...