December 24, 2013

Striking Notes

I nearly died when I saw this Rodarte for Target dress sitting on the production rack at work the other day. It was tucked away behind all the newly priced clothes my boss had brought in, and when I finally laid eyes on it my jaw dropped, and my heart stopped! I am such a huge fan of Rodarte (and anything frilly and pink,) and could not believe this dress was actually right there in front of me!

I told my boss how much I loved it, and being the amazing lady she is, she allowed me to borrow it and instructed me to do a blog post with it! How could I say no to that? While wearing the dress I did not want to accessorize too much because I wanted all of the attention on the dress' gorgeous details, but you could honestly do so much with it! I had so much fun playing around with it, but now the dress is safely back at Retro 360, awaiting to be snatched up by one lucky customer, or perhaps, maybe even me! 

xxoo Jené



Outfit Details:
Dress: Rodarte For Target
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden &Vintage
Hat: Vintage - Wear The Canvas
Necklace: Vintage - Wear The Canvas
Gloves: Vintage - Wear The Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...