December 31, 2013

So Soon So Late

Hello hello! And Happy New Years Eve! This post is coming way late, but better late than never! I wore this on Christmas day, and just have been busy with work and the holidays that I have not been able to post it until today. I am hoping that I will get better with my blogging skills this upcoming year! 2013 has been very difficult for me, and I am actually very happy to see it go. With every new year this is hope of a fresh start, and I am going to give myself just that. There have been a lot of ideas churning in my head for quite a while, and I am hoping that I am able to act on them in 2014! Cheers to you all!


xxoo Jené

Outfit Details:
-Dress: Vintage
-Headband: Wear The Canvas
-Tights: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...