November 04, 2013

Wild Heart

The past two weeks have been such a blur. I went on vacation to my hometown Miami, and then went straight back to work once I got in to Olympia. I took yesterday off to finally decompress and get my sleeping schedule back on track. Seeing as I have been super busy, I have not had time to post these photos from my trip until now. I took them in my dad's backyard, wearing my "new" vintage pants! I just knew there was no better place to take an outfit post with them then my old hometown yard! 

xxoo Jené

Outfit Details:
-Blouse: Forever 21
-Pants: Vintage
-Shoes: Vintage



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh the colors!!! How lovely! And your lipstick is spot-on!
    Have a wonderful day! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlotte!! The pants are super crazy for my taste, but I do absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...