October 10, 2013

Blue Beauty

Since moving to Olympia I have been scouting out locations for possible outfit posts. This blue building is down the street from my boyfriend's office, and has been calling to me since I spotted it. I just love finding the beauty in dirty old buildings. Downtown is filled with tons of colorful structures, chalk full of character, like this one. Being able to recognize their true charm has really helped me start to love this little town!

xxoo Jené

Outfit Details:
-Dress: Vintage
-Belt: Forever 21
-Shoes: Restricted
-Purse: Vintage
-Flower Hair clip: Forever 21
-Ring: Robindira Unsworth



1 comment:

  1. I love that dress, so beautiful! Looks very vintage/southern with the print!
    Www.modestyismypolicy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...