September 04, 2013

Sunset on Retro Road

Hey there! Remember me? It feels like I have barely been blogging these days, which kinda bums me out. I have been so out of my routine for the past few weeks. I went on vacation, then Fermin's parents came to visit for four days, and I started working more at Retro. But I'm back now, and so happy about it!

I took these photos on a quick little dog walk yesterday evening. The day started out all rainy and gross, and then turned out to be quite lovely. I got home from work just in time to catch the dreamy setting sun light, which just made my day. I am in love with this vintage dress and these yellow tights, and just HAD to show them to you! Plus, outfit posts will probably begin to be very rare once the winter rains decide to stick around. 

xxoo Jené

Outfit Details:
-Dress: Vintage
-Tights: Target
-Shoes: Super old Payless
-Hairclips: DIY
-Glasses: Calvin Klein 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...