September 24, 2013

Snapshots

I hate to say it, but I have been really bummed lately. I sprained my right wrist and fingers really bad almost a month ago, and it has been a very painful and slow process of recovering. I am just now able to move my fingers freely, but am still wearing my arm brace 24/7. Because I'm right handed, I have not really been able to do much. I had planned to make all these Halloween costumes for my shop, need to finish multiple DIY projects I had already started working on, and have just been barely able to preform daily tasks. It has been a rough month, but not all has been bad. Here are some snapshots of what I've been up too lately. 

1. I recently got a new washer, which makes it much easier for me to wash all of my delicate garments. Here are some of them drying! 2. Still loving my job at Retro 360, and can't help but takes pictures of all pretty things work related. 3. Stars from a DIY project coming soon! 4. Fuzzy poofs for experimenting with! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...