August 12, 2013

Where Do All My Bobby Pins Go?

Today I want to share a special little piece of art I made inspired by my love for bobby pins, and my curiosity for where they always seem to disappear to! I wear bobby pins in my hair every day, and somehow every day I have less and less of them. Sometimes I am lucky enough to find them hidden away in random places of my house, but most of the time they seem to vanish into thin air! 
I had this tiny pink frame that I painted a while ago just sitting around, so I decided that I would draw up this art to go inside of it. I made two different versions because I wasn't sure at first which would look best, but in the end I went with this one! This print was made to fit into a 6.5 x 4.5 inch frame, and is available for you to print out if you like! I printed mine of white card stock, with the highest picture quality setting on my printer. It came out really nice and is now hanging on my studio wall! If you want one to hang on your wall too, you can get the landscape version here, or the portrait version here

xxoo Jené

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, and a sentiment I totally sympathize with! Thanks for providing some fun free art :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...