August 07, 2013

The Shade Hugs My Heart

The start to this week was perfect! I unexpectedly took Monday and Tuesday off to hang out with Fermin and Linos. Fermin barely has any days off lately, so it's always so nice to switch my routine to hang out with him, and Linos has been sick with a cracked took so we have been trying to do everything to make him as comfortable as possible until his surgery. Monday was incredibly nice outside, and since Linos looked so sad and wasn't eating, we decided to talk a walk around the park to boost his mood and work up his appetite. 

We went to Watershed Park, which was a first for us. It was so gorgeous with tons of trails, humongous trees, and the most moss I've ever seen in my life. We didn't stay for long because of the heat, and poor Liney had not eaten all day, but it sure was nice to get out and see! If you have been reading my blog for a while, then you know I can't help but explore every park I have never been to, and just fall in love!This park was no different. Also, I just want to mention that this is the first picture of Fermin I have ever posted on my blog! He hates taking pictures, and hates when I upload them to any social site even more.. but hey, I think he looks cute! Anyways, I hope the start to your week was just as great as mine!

xxoo Jené



Outfit details:
-Hat: Vintage
-Blouse: Thrifted
-Skirt: Vintage
-Necklace: Second Hand
-Shoes: BDG

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a fun day in the park to me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...