August 18, 2013

Heading Out

Hi all! I just wanted to do a quick little post before I head off to Alaska! I am going to visit my friend Teresa in Anchorage on Monday, and I am so excited! I have only gone one other time to visit her, and that was about 4 years ago! It was during the winter, so this time I am really happy I'm going during the summer.

On another note, I wore this outfit last Wednesday to work. I don't usually wear t-shirts outside of the house, but Fermin bought me this one, and I thought it would look cute with my new polka dot skirt! There's nothing like a super comfy outfit to go to work in, am I right?

xxoo Jené

Outfit Details
-Shirt: 6dollarshorts
-Skirt: Target
-Necklace: Vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...