July 11, 2013

Warm & Breezy Glow

This summer I have been spending tons of time outside. I know I know, that's what summer is for, but honestly every chance I get I am either on my back deck soaking up the sun, going for walks with my dog, or hanging out in some park. It makes me so giddy just thinking about the beaming sun, cold drinks, and warm breezes! I love the summer because I can get so much more done. Most of the year here is icky and cold, which makes me wish I could just lay around in bed until the weather clears. There is just something about the sun that makes me go into overdrive. Plus, the days are longer so I don't feel like I need to go to bed at 6 pm. 

Yesterday was a productive one. I went to my work and bought some adorable vintage clothes I've been eyeing, started a DIY for the blog (coming soon), edited some photos, did my daily chores, and still had time to gallivant around Olympia, stopping wherever I saw pretty flowers. I just wish summer could go on forever!

xxoo Jené


Outfit Details:
-Dress: Vintage
-Belt: Forever 21
-Shoes: Deena & Ozzy
-Purse: Vintage 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Any day that you get some new vintage pieces is awesome! Can't wait to see you DIY!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...