July 17, 2013

Seafoam Dream

There are certain little things in life which make me so happy that I get all giddy inside and just can't stop smiling. For some reason my favorite color does that to me. I am truly obsessed with the color seafoam green (as I like to call it.) I am sure you all know the color by that name or another, or just by its blueish-green appearance. 

Yesterday, I found myself trying on different clothing pieces until I ended up head to toe in my favorite color. I'm not usually one for being matchy-matchy, but I decided to go with it. Although, I do sometimes wonder if my love for  this color is getting to be a bit much. I often find myself in dressing rooms with a handful of clothes in the same aqua/mint green hue, and always gravitate towards making random purchases of things if they have any of this color in it. I'd love to hear what your favorite color is, and if you are attracted to it in any crazy ways like me. Comment below to share!

 xxoo Jené


Outfit Details:
-Scarf: Vintage
-Blouse: Vintage
-Shorts: Gap
-Shoes: Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...