July 24, 2013

It's A Ring Thing

Last week Modern Design Inc. contacted me asking to review one of their tungsten rings. I jumped at the opportunity to do so because I am a lover of rings, and don't think a girl can ever have to many! I also instantly fell in love with all of the styles they have to offer, which made it pretty impossible to say no. 
It was very difficult for me to pick just one of their tungsten rings, seeing as they have tons of gorgeous designs to choose from, but in the end I decided to go with this slim faceted ring. And I am so happy that I did! I thought that the faceted design was rather unique, and I just love how the light reflects off of the beveled surface. The silver color is also very lovely, and matches with pretty much everything in my closet. 
Modern Design also carries other ring styles including engagement rings, wedding bands, and rings for men! With so many styles to choose from, and all sorts of price points, it's definitely a site to check out!

xxoo Jené



Outfit Details:
-Tungsten facted ring: c/o Modern Design
-Onyx and silver pillbox ring: vintage
-Skirt: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...