July 05, 2013

4 Of The 4th

Hey guys! I hope all of you US readers had a wonderful 4th of July yesterday! I wanted to share a few pictures I took during the day while celebrating. It was nice to relax and spend the day cooking and crafting; two things I love to do on my free time. For the past few years it has somehow become a tradition for me to spend the day watching old movies, including Independence Day, and baking sweets that never come out as expected. This July fourth was no different. What was really special though, was spending the entire day with Fermin. It has been hard for us to get a full day together with both of our work schedules. I'm just so happy that the day turned out the way it did! Did you do anything special to celebrate? Comment below to share your 4th of July traditions!
xxoo Jené




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...