June 25, 2013

Happy Hat

Hello Hello! I hope your weekend was amazing and the start to your week was even better! I took these photos on Saturday after work, and have not had a chance to post them until now. But it's like they say, they are just fashionably late... 
I was extra happy on Saturday because I finally wore one of my favorite vintage hats. I was never able to work this silly, bright pink flower and bow headpiece into my wardrobe until now. I love that it is very frilly, and girly, and just a tad over the top! I also like that it reminds me to try stepping out of the box more often, and allow myself to wear the things I love, even if they are a little loud. This is definitely once accessory I will be playing dress up with it more often now! 

xxoo Jené



Outfit Details:
-Hat: Vintage
-Blouse: Vintage
-Skirt: Wear The Canvas 
Shoes: BDG

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem with all of my vintage hats. I absolutely love them and want to wear them but do not have anything that coordinates.
    I LOVE those shoes by the way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...