June 10, 2013

Bloom Bloom Baby

I started working weekends at the cutest vintage and second hand shop called Retro 360. I am really happy that I got the job, and have really enjoyed my time there so far! I love that I am meeting new people, helping customers find awesome treasures, and get to play around with clothes and accessories all day. On the days I work there I have been taking the opportunity to get all dolled up in cute clothes, and do my hair all nice and retro. I wore this outfit to work yesterday and decided to take pictures when I got home. The trees in my yard are blooming rather nicely and I thought I could get some two-for-one photos! I guess you can say I am kind of obsessed with posing next to flowers these days! 


Outfit Details:
-Dress: Thrifted
-Socks: Nordstrom
-Shoes: BDG
-Scarf: Vintage 


1 comment:

  1. Awh cute outfit love it <3


    http://ruby--x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...