May 17, 2013

Sister Save The Date

My sister is getting married in March of 2014, and as her maid of honor I am trying to help out as much as I can. I wish I could contribute more, but with living on the other side of the country it is kind of difficult. I told her I would design her save the date cards for her, and am so happy she was willing to let me. She sent me a few pictures and told me ideas that she wanted to incorporate. I ended up making 11 different ones, but decided to only post four of my favorite ones here on the blog. She ended up using the last one, which is now a magnet stuck to my fridge! I am so excited for her and can not wait for the wedding! If it turns out that I do any other kinds of crafty projects for the wedding, I am sure I will end up sharing them with you all.

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun that your sister is getting married! I love all these save the date cards you created. Your sister is lucky to have a crafty sister like you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...