April 29, 2013

Flapper In Fleurs

Two things I have been obsessing over lately are spring flowers and 1920's style. My Instagram feed has been filling up with pretty blossoms of all sorts, and my Pinterest has been taken over by pictures of flappers. Seeing as I've had these on the brain so much recently, I decided to draw inspiration from them for a tiny style shoot I did on Saturday. I tried my hand at faux finger waves (definitely need more practice,) drew inspiration from the 20's for my outfit, and surrounded myself with this beautiful pink flowering tree. I really like how these pictures turned out, and I am also very pleased I was able to snap them before the day turned grey and rainy! 


Outfit Details:
-Blouse: Vintage
-Leotard: American Apparel
-Skirt: H&M
-Shoes: super old!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, ever since watching Midnight in Paris I've also been obsessed with the 20s! Love the style you're wearing. Also: Why don't magnolias bloom all year? They are soo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you look beautiful! Are you excited to see the new Great Gatsby movie? I bet it's going to be esthetically amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are knock out beautiful! Flowers, flowers EVERYWHERE! You look like you just stepped out of a time machine from the 20s. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that skirt! Love it so much. Great post.

    xo
    Emily Jenny
    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...