March 28, 2013

Let The Sun Shine In



Hello, hello! Long time no blog, I know. It makes me so sad that I am still fighting off this stomach thing, whatever it may be. My days lately have either been super awesome, or very terrible. Today was one of the good days tho.  I did some uploading to my Etsy shop, got all dolled up, and enjoyed a heavy rain storm followed by the most brilliant sunshine! Spring is finally rolling in, and I have dressing appropriately to welcome it back. As it gets closer and closer to Easter I find myself dressing in more pastels. It's funny how holidays I don't really celebrate make me want to be festive! Does that ever happen to you?



Outfit Details:
-Sweater: Vintage
-Blouse: Vintage
-Skirt: Vintage
-Shoes: Steve Madden 

3 comments:

  1. Oh love your Outfit and Hair! ♥

    Take a look at my new DIY
    DIY Stamped Dishcloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardigan you're wearing is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the 50's style and pastels!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...