March 11, 2013

Doorway To Spring

This weekend was a reminder that Spring is right around the corner. The sun decided to poke its head out from behind the clouds, and showered everything in Olympia with it's warm golden sunshine. It finally felt right to wear my spring green skinny jeans, which I've been itching to wear for months. I also got to wear my newly favorite 80's floral blouse, even though it still was a little too chilly to go without my sweater.

I spent Saturday gallivanting around downtown with Fermin. We bought goodies from a bakery we had never visited before, ate a small picnic at the park, and then took these pictures at my favorite wall in Olympia. I have seen these beautiful mosaic doors and silly water drain pipe/planters many times since moving here last month. Every time I lay my eyes on them, I think to myself how beautiful they are, and how I must take photos in front of them. Now, I'm happy to say I can cross that off my Olympia bucket list. The rest of the afternoon was spent re-potting some new succulents for my kitchen window, and doing yard work. My desire to get my hands dirty with soil and spend hours picking weeds in the yard is just another sign Spring is in the air! 



Outfit Details:
-Sweater: Forever 21
-Blouse: Vintage
-Jeans: Urban Outfitters
-Shoes: BDG
-Purse: Vintage 


3 comments:

  1. Hi, it´s my first time witing you a comment, but I´ve been reading your blog the last two months, and I like it so so much! Your style is lovely, and your DIY´s are very imaginative. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks so much Low Posh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wao,these are cool and lovely.I am impressed. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...