February 09, 2013

On A Roll

I am such a sucker for retro hairstyles. Recently victory rolls have become my new obsession. Every few days I experiment with different styles and techniques. I tried out this look yesterday simply because I wanted to wear the scarf in my hair. I did a collaboration of two vintage looks I saw on Instagram that I thought would work well with my little bow. I love how it came out and was so sad to finally take it down at the end of the day. 


Outfit Details:
-Blouse: Karina Grimaldi
-Skirt: Vintage 
-Shoes: Vintage
-Scarf: Vintage 

5 comments:

  1. you pull off this hairstyle amazingly!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top, you're so pretty

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!


    New post on my blog: http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2013/02/consonno-town.html#more

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...