February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

 Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovelies out there! I hope you are having an extra sweet kind of day! Mine has been rather pleasant so far, even though it hasn't gone quite according to plan. I had a really cute outfit laid out for this morning, which I was extremely excited to wear and take pictures of, but no amounts of tea or hot rollers would warm me up, so I threw on my heart patterned sweater instead. Even tho it's not pink or red, or super fluffy, it's a cozy alternative that still shows where my mind's at.

xxoo




Outfit Details:
-Sweater: Forever 21

3 comments:

  1. What a cute sweater! Hope you're enjoying the festive outfit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sweater! I hope the rest of your Valentine's Day was lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! i love your sweater ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...