February 06, 2013

Back To Business






Today has been a very productive day! I finally finished painting and cleaning up my new office, which means I can finally get back to business. I also managed to clean up a few vintage items, and take some style photos for this blog post. It gives me such joy to accomplish task after task, and can concentrate on something other than trying to get my work space cleaned up. I am still incredibly excited to be working from my new office, and can not wait until it is decorated to perfection! Tomorrow, I am going to be testing out the space for product photos. I am so anxious to see how they will look, and to finally start uploading to my shop again. Now, back to work!'


Outfit Deatails:
-Socks: Nordstrom
-Shoes: BDG


1 comment:

  1. you look like a vintagey alice in wonderland :D

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...