January 10, 2013

Parade of Blues

Today has been such a nice day full of surprises. It snowed for the first time this winter, my orchid finally bloomed, I was finally able do a french twist, and my boyfriend worked from home. I enjoy days like these so much. Nothing seamed to go according to plan, but the day ended up so pleasant!

Winter has finally set in, and now I am constantly at battle with mother nature to take photos for my store. Most days have been so dark that it is impossible to get any sort of natural lighting. Today was one of those days, and I was just not able to get any nice product pics. I decided to take some fun outfit photos instead. I had so much fun making shadow puppets and dancing around to 20's jazz while taking these!


Outfit Details:
-Vest- Design History
- Dress- Forever 21
- Tights - Urban Outfitters
- Shoes - Urban OUtfitters

4 comments:

  1. Well, if life gives you shadows... make shadow puppets. ;)

    Glad you had a great day despite the unexpected setbacks photo wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a cute little saying you just came up with, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, so cute! And I am head over heals in love with your tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, and I love your hair!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...