January 04, 2013

New Beginnings

Life has been so crazy lately. I took these pictures on the 1st, and have not really had time to post them until today. Now that the holidays are over I have been one busy little bee, trying to catch up on the things I postponed due to much needed celebratory time off. Fermin and I are moving to Olympia in two weeks, so when I'm not working on stuff for Wear The Canvas, I have been focused on all the stressful bits of having to move.

So far this year has been rather nice. Mostly because it has been incredibly sunny (funny how sunshine can make someone so happy!) I love clear skies not only for the sunshine, but because everywhere you go around Seattle you have an amazing mountain view. Our apartment has the most incredible view of the mountains, which is something I know I am going to miss once we move. Mercer Island has been so lovely, and I can only hope Olympia will be the same! 



Outfit Details:
-Scarf- Vintage
-Dress - Thrifted
-Coat - H&M
-Tights - BDG
-Boots - Steve Madden 



2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, i cant imagine how gorgeous it must be to look outside the window and see mountains. my apartment in chicago faces a brick wall hah not quite as scenica. good luck on your move! and i LOVE your outfit. that knit tie thing is too cute for words. i want me one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...