January 26, 2013

Bricks & Plaid

Hello out there! It has been so long since my last post, and I am so happy to be blogging again. I have finally finished with my move from Seattle to Olympia (phewf!) This past week has been strictly about cleaning and organizing. Once all of that is done there is painting to do, and then decorating! Moving into a big house has been so much fun so far. I am feeling very inspired, and extra creative now that I have the space to spread out. 

I took these photos today in my very pretty, yet very empty, living room. Can you tell that I am in love with the fire place? I just had to squeeze it into the first photos I took in my new place. I also just love how the plaid looks with the brick. 


Outfit Details:
-Dress: Thrifted
-Skirt: Vintage
-Shoes: Vintage
-Hat: American Rag 

3 comments:

  1. Love your hat!

    Nice outfit ;)

    Saludos,
    Clau!
    Visit me at http://clobyclau.blogspot.mxblogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely shirt, you have great style!


    www.foxandmint.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your move!! I have to say I'm a bit jealous of your fireplace considering how cold it's been here lately.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...