December 11, 2012

That's a Wrap

I am a really huge fan of the whole nontraditional wrapping paper trend that has been emerging for the pats couple of years. As each holiday season passes, my Gift Wrapping Pinterest board has been filling up with different quirky ways to wrap presents. Last year, I attempted some new techniques at wrapping present for a few friends and family. This year however, I want to create one of a kind packages for everyone! I am such a do it yourself kind of girl, and I love easy creative projects to give myself. I had so much fun making these packages, and am so pleased with the Kawaii look they have to them. I'm also very happy that I decided to decorated boxes instead of paper. This way they can be used over and over again.





My favorite thing about this project is that it cost me nothing (not to mention it was super fun!) I used some random old boxes I had laying around, and spruced them up with crafty bits I already owned. I am so happy that I have a pack-rat mentality some times. I never throw out old craft supplies in case I can use them for a future project, I keep all my favorite fabric scraps, and collect boxes for recycled packages. Of course, now that I have made these I am thinking of buying some basic gift boxes to decorate next!

 Do any of you wrap your holiday presents in more modern, or unconventional ways? If so, comment below to share your favorite supplies and techniques! Love to hear about it!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, your wrapping is absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...