December 04, 2012

Shop Update


 









Yay! I have been uploading so much pretty stuff to my store the past couple of days! Since getting my DSLR camera I have been trying to perfect my photography skills, and get so excited every time I upload to my shop. Looking at my pictures I can tell that I have come a very long way since I first started Wear The Canvas. Being the perfectionist that I am, I also know that I still have a lot more to learn, and experience to gain. And this honestly could not make me anymore excited! It's so nice to know that I am finally doing something that I always wanted to be a hobby and skill of mine. 

Anywho, check out my shop to see all the new stuff I've added. Maybe you should also sneak a peek at my SALE section, because I just posted some really cute items there too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...