December 12, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!


Well, if you have not guessed from the post title and pictures, it's my birthday! Yay!!! Even though it's just another working day for me, it is also special because it is 12/12/12! Last night I decorated my living room with giant confetti, and this morning I took a little time off to snap these pics. I thought it was only appropriate to document the confetti wall's merriment! Especially since I will probably only leave them up until Fermin's birthday is over next week. Now, I'm off to do more work! xxoo 



Outfit Details:
-Dress: Vintage
-Shoes: Kimchi Blue

4 comments:

  1. Happy 12/12/12!!! And most of all Happy Birthday! Whoohooo!! Eat a big slice of cake for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful 12/12/12 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! these pics are absolutely adorable and that lilac dress is a dream!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...