November 06, 2012

Voting Day Is A Ok!


Happy voting day all! I've had this shirt for a while now, but just added it to my store the other day. I wanted to get it in the shop last month, but there was a pesky stain on the front that I just had to remove before putting it up for sale (have I mentioned I can be a complete perfectionist?) Unfortunately, by the time I did upload it to my shop, it was not in time to be available for some lucky customer to snatch up before voting day. That's ok tho. This shirt rocks, and is absolutely timeless. I'm sure someone it will find a good home soon enough.

On another note, I wanted to mention the half pompadour hair I'm rockin' in these pics. I thought a pompadour would be appropriate for such a patriotic day. There's just something old-timey about the hairstyle that makes me think of colonial times, and our founding fathers. Weird? I know! It seams that I've got the front part down, but can not seem to get the back to be folded up nicely. It was taking forever and I wanted to snap these pics badly, so I just left the back down and teased it a bit. I guess I'll just have to keep practicing to achieve that full pompadour look I was going for.


Shirt available in my shop

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Too cute! Did you wear it to the polls?

    Also, what is your secret to removing pesky stains??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica,

    I use a variety of different products and methods for removing stains, it honestly just depends on the type of stain and material. For this shirt I just used a Clorox bleach pen. I only needed a small portion of the white stripe bleached. I had never used one before, and was so surprised at how well it worked!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...