November 28, 2012

Feeling Berry Festive


I just wanted to do a quickie post on how festive I have been feeling today. December is just a few short days away, and it seems that everyone has fallen into the Holiday spirit. The Christmas lights are finally up and twinkling on the streets near my house, Christmas music is being played in stores, and the smell of cinnamon seams to be lingering everywhere. I decided to dust off my (sadly) only plaid shirt today, and pair it with my favorite winter berry crown. 


I made two of these crowns for my shop last year, but they never sold. I happily kept them both, and have been wearing them here and there for the past two months. I really like how "natural" crowns look with an updo, so decided to try my hand at this twisted updo tutorial I pinned  to my Hair board on Pinterest a while back. It was actually really simple to achieve this look, even with my baby fine hair, and I think it turned out rather cute, if i do say so myself! Hope you all are feeling as festive as I am! 


2 comments:

  1. First, how do you only have one plaid shirt??!! lol! ;)

    I just love the berry wreath. It looks so natural and festive at the same time. Also, I'm so excited it is starting to feel more like Christmas these days too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, I know. It's crazy that I only have one plaid shirt... and it's not even a cozy one. I wish I had a closet full but I never seem to find ones that I like.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...