November 16, 2012

Autumn Awakening





I've been wearing this outfit pretty often, and have concluded that it's my new favorite fall go-to look. I am absolutely obsessed with these fancy little cat shorts, and just adore how all these color work together. I threw this look on this morning to go eat breakfast and thrifting in the U-district, only to realize I wore it last week to do pretty much the same thing. I guess crushes do die hard! It's OK though, because soon the weather won't even allow for shorts and tights, and my legs will be tucked away under layers.

On another note, this is pretty much my first real outfit post with my new camera! I'm still so excited that I finally purchased a dslr, and am so happy to finally be taking tons of pictures. I really want/need to do more outfit posts, and buying a more professional camera was the final push towards that. Actually, I'm still thinking of investing in a tripod - I would LOVE suggestions! Comment below with suggestions to help a girl out!


Outfit Details:
-Coat: ark & co
-Sweater: for sale in my etsy shop
-Shorts: Forever 21
-Shoes: Vintage 

2 comments:

  1. Those shorts are adorable. As is that picture of the mushroom. Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! :)

    I'd like to invite you to join in the Meet & Greet Blog Hop! This will be a weekly Sunday & Monday event, link up and join in the fun! :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/11/sundaymonday-meet-greet-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...