October 30, 2012

October in Instagram


October isn't quite over yet, but the end sure is very near. This month has been full of costumes, pumpkins, and changing weather. I'm finally wearing socks 24/7, drinking endless cups of pumpkin tea, and dressing up as much as possible before the 31st. The light and leaves have started to change, and everything seams to be a different hue than it once was. October has been my reminder that more holidays are to come, and that time passes way too quickly these days. Hope you all had a nice October! Don't forget to enjoy the last two days!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so fun! October is my favorite month... and not just because of my birthday ;)

    I've been drinking tons of apple cider tea lately... yum! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...