October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween ghosts and ghouls! It's officially my favorite holiday, and for that, I hope you are all having a wonderful day! I am so happy today has finally come, but also sort of sad because I have been feeling under the weather for the past two days. I had some plans to get dressed up again and go out, but seeing as I'm sick I'll probably just lay low tonight and watch scary movies. I just wanted to share a few pictures I took of my costume, and to tell you all to have a Happy Halloween! P.S. I added the Monster Mash song below for your listening pleasure! I've been listening to it on repeat while writing this post! 



Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett & The Crypt Kickers on Grooveshark

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you have a major spider problem. Eeekkk! ;)

    Hope you had a great Halloween despite not feeling so great. The weather was kinda icky here so we only had a few trick-or-treaters. Oh well, on the brightside... more candy for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool costume! looking great! hope you had a happy halloween.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...